Minot Personal Injury Attorneys
Personal Injury and Oil Field Accidents
Large, intimidating insurance companies and corporations will rarely offer you a fair settlement. At Larson Law Firm P.C., our Ward County personal injury lawyer advocates for justice for clients throughout North Dakota and Northwestern Minnesota. We will fight for the fair compensation that you need and deserve.
If you have been injured in an accident or have been subject to employment discrimination, we can help. Contact our North Dakota attorney online or call (866) 309-1777 for a free consultation and case evaluation.
Experienced Representation in Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
Attorney Mark V. Larson is certified as a civil trial specialist by the National Board of Trial Advocacy. He uses his more than 30 years of experience in negotiations and jury trials to get results.
We handle nearly any type of personal injury claim, including:
- Auto accidents — Prompt investigation of the crash scene and familiarity with the way insurance companies process claims enable us to maximize settlements for injures in all types of motor vehicle accidents, including truck accidents and motorcycle accidents, as well as recreational vehicle accidents.
- Oil rig accidents — As oil business booms in North Dakota, the number of oil field injuries has also increased. Our legal team is experienced at handling all types of oil field injuries and legal issues, including oil truck accidents, blowouts and other accidents.
- Railroad accidents — Attorney Larson has helped dozens of Minot residents obtain settlements for chemical exposure injuries, such as in the 2002 Canadian Pacific derailment. He also represents victims of railroad crossing accidents.
- Slip and fall accidents — We will work hard to hold property owners accountable for unsafe conditions.
- Product liability — Attorney Larson has prevailed against major manufacturers in injury claims stemming from auto defects, faulty farm implements, oil drilling machinery and construction equipment, dangerous toys or child car seats, and household appliances and products.
- Farm accidents — The legal team at the Larson Law Firm P.C., has had success in suing the manufacturers of defective tractors and farm equipment for causing catastrophic injuries.
- Medical malpractice — We have successfully filed suit against doctors for negligent care, including diagnosis errors, surgical mistakes, medication errors and birth injuries.
- Serious injuries — From back injuries to traumatic brain injuries and whiplash and soft tissue injuries sustained in car accidents, to electrocution and burn injuries suffered on the job, we will fight to help you find the financial compensation you need.
- Wrongful death — When the negligent, reckless or intentional acts of a person result in a fatal accident or untimely death, we help pursue justice for the deceased and financial security for the family members left behind.
Regardless of how you sustained your injury, we will work to get you full and fair compensation. We can tell you why you should not accept an insurance settlement and help protect your interests.
Dedicated Work Injuries Attorney
We also have extensive experience handling third-party workers’ compensation claims. Whether you work in an office and have suffered an injury due to a defective or faulty product, or have been injured in an oil field, we are dedicated to helping you get the financial compensation you need in order to move forward with your life.
We Are Not Afraid to Take On Insurance Companies
Insurance companies that we have tackled on behalf of our clients include:
- GEICO Casualty Company
- Progressive Insurance Company
- American Family Insurance
- State Farm Insurance
- North Star Mutual Insurance Company
- State Auto Insurance Companies
- National Farmers Union Insurance
- Allstate Insurance Company
- Center Mutual Insurance Company
- Nodak Mutual Insurance Company
- Grocers Insurance Group, Inc.
- Grinnell Mutual Reinsurance Company
- Liberty Mutual Auto Owners Insurance
Call for a Free Consultation
If you have been injured in an accident or on the job, or if you have experienced workplace discrimination, it is important to seek legal representation. We can also help family members who have lost loved ones in a fatal accident. Contact our Ward County personal injury attorney online or call (866) 309-1777 for a free initial consultation to discuss your case. We also make hospital and home visits for the ease of injured or incapacitated clients.